Margot Recruitment Support operates in strict accordance with REC guidelines and professional conduct standards. Having a valid Gangmaster Licence (GLA) Margot Recruitment are able to supply in to the Food Processing and Agricultural sectors. This ensures our clients enjoy a level of service every business deserves. Founded and operated by qualified and experienced recruitment specialists, MRS is uniquely positioned to offer clients a tailor made recruitment and human resources solution..
•TIME AND FINANCIAL SAVINGS
Time management during the recruitment process is critical. MRS’ expertise in this discipline saves clients significant time by advertising vacancies, induction, registering and qualifying candidates, pre-interviewing, and contract negotiation. MRS eliminates the advertising costs clients would otherwise face. Our fees are entirely success based. Our flexible fee structure ensures we offer a cost effective service.
Finding the right team members for your business need not be a stressful or difficult experience. MRS understand and appreciate the pressures felt by employers and can therefore offer direct employment contracts to all personnel. This service helps to reduce employment issues for clients for areas including:
•Breach of contract
On - Site Management
In addition to the above, Margot Recruitment can also offer your business a fully rounded on-site solution to manage your labour requirements. Margot Recruitment On-Site is a business support facility located at your premises, ensuring your business is fully serviced to the highest standard. For more information click on the link below.
Some of the benefits of working with Margot Recruitment On-Site
- Cost savings, efficiencies and constant improvements to the service you receive
- Supply of high quality, motivated, flexible, temporary workforce
- Increased retention, productivity and output
- 100% compliant, legal, and safe temporary workforce
- Confidence that you are working with an agency that is truly aligned to the goals of your business
- Regular review meetings
- Daily worker checks
- KPI monitoring
- Site Inductions and H&S familiarisations
How do we achieve this?
- We identify your business needs through evaluating previous agency usage, forthcoming projects and labour spend.
- We look to identify areas of improvements and cost efficiencies.
- We specify an action plan detailing improvements realising savings within the business.
- We provide a dedicated on-site team, headed up by an on-site account manager.
- We develop a strong relationship with your HR, planning and operational team ensuring we continually understand your business needs and the changes within the business.
- We deliver ongoing improvement increasing added value.
For more information about the Margot Recruitment On-Site service please contact us on 01795538029 / 08000476766